Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Note About Life & Some Etsy Picks

I'll be honest with you guys... life right now is a little crazy. And it's not crazy like "omg I am so busy I can't breathe." But instead, crazy in the sense that there are a lot of big transitions going on in my life and it's leaving little time for me to focus my thoughts and energy on my blog. (I've also hardly been on Pinterest or Instagram.. craziness!!)

There are other bloggers that I have followed for years that I've seen go through the same thing.. and I think that's the great thing about following your favorite blogs. You see these bloggers grow as people as they go through life.... even if it means there is a little "down time" on their blogs once and a while.

With that being said, I cannot wait to share with you all of the exciting transitions that are happening in my life. As you know, one of them is our kitchen.. which currently is at a stand still. The tile is in, but we are still waiting on the counters. I'm ready to get this kitchen update past us!!

But stick around, and I'll definitely be sharing more with you soon :)

In other news, I haven't done an Etsy pick update in forever! So I thought I would share some fun picks with you today:
What a sweet little painting!! It's only 4" x 4" and I love that the artist painted directly on a classic ticking fabric. I also love that the artist is in Charleston.. I'm starting to think this would be a great anniversary present since we will indeed be "driving to Charleston" for our anniversary ;)
Another beautiful abstract from Etsy.. I really love this artist, Brooke Wandall. And this piece is priced really well because it's not stretched (you could easily have it done locally).
 I love, love, love the gold applique on this pillow. It's graphic and pretty at the same time!
I wear a thin gold band on the middle finger on my left hand and I'd love to add more to it to create a stacked look. I really love this very small and sweet little knot ring.
I love the color combination of these stones.. they are so perfect for fall!

11 comments:

  1. Love that gold ring! It's so dainty and beautiful.

    http://jax-and-jewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i 100% feel you girl! I'm going through the same thing! I just want blogging to go back to being fun, and not like a job! I hope I get to that point again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Afternoon, I just wanted to thank you for featuring my pillow! Earlier today I got a message from Etsy saying that one of my items has had a ton of faves today, woohoo!. Thanks again & now I have another new blog to follow. Hollie {www.thepinkzipper.blogspot.ca}

    ReplyDelete
  4. When are you due? ;) Just starting rumors I suppose. Life changes are exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby time?!?!? ;) I am a long-time reader from when this wasn't a design blog so I will stick around no matter what! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of your Etsy picks and I wish you well with your full plate. Don't forget to take time for yourself!
    xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. We all need a blog break once in awhile and sometimes life just gets in the way! Good luck with all your transitions

    ReplyDelete
  8. BABY NEWS? and can't wait to see your kitchen updates... my husband and I are starting to look for a house in the Bay Area, and everything we can afford is a 'fixer'. I will reference your many post once we make the purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like everyone is guessing a baby is on the way ... and I'm not going to lie, that was my first thought, too! Whatever it is, I hope it is all wonderful!!

    xoxo,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the fun Etsy items. The painting is kind of cute and fun. But also love the pillow. Very classic and modern.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...