Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Here & There

Yesterday I shared my holiday wish list on Jamie's blog!





Although most of the items are pieces I'd love to get in fantasy land, I really am crossing my fingers for #7 for our master bathroom!

________________________________________________________________


Also, I'm honored to share that I have started writing articles for Proctor & Gamble's Home Made Easy site!


My first two articles are Outdoor Decor and 10 Ways To Keep Pets Cozy. Check them out!


________________________________________________________________


In other news, I found this gorgeous LARGE vase at Home Goods. I picked it up for a client in mind, but it didn't work for their space.. so of course I had to keep it. I have a bad habit of doing that! But at least it was less than $20 and is the perfect thing to display magnolia branches :)


photo


________________________________________________________________


I stopped by IKEA yesterday to make a return and found that the outfit I was wearing completely matched....

photo

Cool?

And while I was there picking up more boxes for my office, I came across this pillow cover!

photo

It reminds me of John Robshaw or Kathryn Ireland.

Kathryn Ireland


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that pendant! And you're right... totally affordable. Hm... where do I need one... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There has got to be crack in Garrett's caramel crisp--best. ever. And I'm crazy for that art print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brynne, That same pendant is available from Home Depot for $69 with free shipping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that pillow! Do you mind sharing where you found it? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...