Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Find

The tale of a pink pillow... I saw this pillow on Jenny's blog which linked to a feature she wrote on Better Homes & Gardens, and knew we had to have it for the pink project I'm working on (as seen in yesterday's post).

Pillow #9 is the pillow I'm referring to!
This pillow is from Amber from Amber Interior's online shop. I've scrolled through it before but she recently added some new things, and I ADORE her pillows. They are so funky and cool, and the price point is really good.



I LOVE the double sided pillows... genius!



You can find them all HERE! These pillows are perfect if you need a little "pick me up" in your space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...