Wednesday, March 28, 2012

On My Spring Wardrobe Radar

This past weekend I ran to Target for some hair gel and lip gloss and came out with a spring wardrobe. Don't you hate when that happens???? Or love it?? haha

These pants were a great find. I have some junk in the trunk but they fit really well and the cobalt blue color is so perfect! (They look so much better on than in the pic.. click the link and see them on the model)



I've started to work out and eat (a little) better.. my goal is to fit and look good in some bright pants like this:


[ via ]

If I wore them now it'd be like a giant neon sign pointing straight to my thighs ;)

When the weather warms up I like to trade my boots in for some super comfortable heels/wedges. They have to look good AND be comfortable since I am on my feet all day long. My secret - my favorite brand is Aerosoles. I want these for the summer:






And add these from Aldo to the mix and I'll be good to go:


I know I won't win any awards for "Most Stylish", but if you like practical/budget friendly wardrobe finds, I'm your girl! :)

12 comments:

  1. Cute finds! I am ALL about practical/budget friendly finds for wardrobe AND home! Thanks for sharing both here. No need to break the bank to get the look you want! :) 
    http://middlemaintenance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH, I love the Target pants! I tried them on in Target and they didn't have my size :(.  I will find them somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally just bought those cobalt blue pants at Target on Friday!  For $24.95, they were so worth it!  I actually put them in the dryer to shrink them a little bit, and now, they're perfect!  They also have some cute cobalt blue wedges for $29.99, and comes in turquoise as well. 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been buying shoes at Aerosoles for years.  When I worked retail, they were the only shoes i could wear while standing on my feet all day.  Their styles have really improved since that time, they have some really cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw those pants the other day, but they didn't have my size. I've been meaning to look at them online (thanks for the reminder :) ), but now I can't decide if I want black or blue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aerosoles is totally my dirty little secret.  Well, I guess not so secret because every time someone asks WHERE did you get those?  I proudly answer aerosoles.  Lots of chaff, but some excellent wheat each season, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to see what else you purchased!  Living so far away from the states makes me miss being able to go to a Target!  And looking online just isn't the same!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love me some Target shopping!  I went there to try and find the colored jeans but of course they had none left in my size.  Really digging your blue pants and might need to check out Aerosoles.  I have decided I want to buy my first pair of wedges this summer and want a comfortable pair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So that ALWAYS happens to me when I go to Target.  I go in for toothpaste and come out with all kinds of new things!  It's horrible. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bought some aerosoles sandals on a trip to New York and walked all over the city in them, they were the comfiest shoes ever and also looked damn stylish. Sadly not available in Australia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ashley Rainey SullivanMarch 29, 2012 at 2:11 PM

    I saw those pants at Target the other day! I thought they looked weird on the hanger, but after reading your post, I tried them on and bought them! I can't wait to wear them! 

    ReplyDelete
  12. ok, i may need to check out Aerosoles, as I'm on my feet a lot as well, but want something stylish yet practical. thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...