Monday, February 15, 2010

Interior Love

In honor of yesterday's day of love, I want to share some designers and their rooms that I love and adore. Sure, I share pretty pictures all the time, but these designers are my very favorites; my main squeeze(s).

One of my all time favorites is the design duo at Nickey Kehoe, which I've shared before










Another favorite of mine is Windsor Smith. I've had this image saved in my favorites for a while, at least a couple years:



She creates such simple yet intriguing interiors.







And last but not least is Carrier and Company. I love this room so much (the one with the tulip chair):



You'll see a trend in all of these designers and spaces I love - simple yet interesting at the same time.. which I also strive for in my own designs.





I'm curious - which designers would you make YOUR Valentine?

6 comments:

  1. great images! i would want a little bit of each.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all of these fresh, simple rooms, especially the first room + bathroom by nickey kehoe. i am really soaking up your inspirational blog posts these days, as my husband and i are considering buying a home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Atlanta Bartlett & Sibella Court

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love these pictures! I agree with Megan, I want pieces of all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!

    I am new to your blog and just wanted to say hi. :)

    I also wanted to say that you are going to LOVE Charlotte!!!!!! We lived there for four years but recently moved for my husband's job. I miss it so much! It's the perfect city to start a business, make tons of friends, and live life to the fullest. I also wanted to tell you that the most amazing fabric store is located not too far away in Gastonia, NC. It's called Mary Jo's. Here's the website (not a great site, but the store itself is incredible....

    http://maryjos.com/

    Can't beat their prices & selection.

    Best wishes to you as you begin your new adventure!

    ~Bri~

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...