Friday, November 14, 2008

Fallin' for Fall Essentials (30% off)

I'm sure you've heard the buzz around Gap Inc's 30% Friends & Family sale currently going on now until November 16th.

I took full advantage of this to stock up on some Fall Essentials. I needed tights, and while I was on the prowl I found Old Navy had cardigans on sale (in TALL for this monkey-armed gal). I also scored a ballet-inspired dress that was too sweet to pass up.


{click to enlarge}

5 pairs of tights, two cardigans (and bonus - a chic dress) are the perfect key staples to make 1,000 great fall and winter outfits. The best part - all the above was less than $100! Doesn't a good bargain experience make the soul feel good?

So, friends, take advantage of this Friends & Family code:

BF81B4831CTN

{Works at Gap, Old Navy and Banana}

3 comments:

  1. Yess!! I also hit up the F&F sale today at BR. I got three tops that are perfect for fall! 30% off ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, those Old Navy tights look fabulous- I'm off to get me some too! Thanks for the code!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went on Thursday! The outerwear was 50% off so that was a total of 80% off! I bought 2 winter coats for me, 1 for my FI, a puffy vest, a pair of plum flats and 2 scarves for about $100! Very exciting!

    ps I love those tights!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...