Monday, May 26, 2008

Tell me what to wear!

I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day Weekend! We did... it consisted of a ton of laziness mixed in with a couple hours of cleaning, an Ikea trip, dinner in Laguna and a great BBQ with Sterin. It's now 8 p.m. and the husband and I are lounging in the bed with our favorite dog waiting for the work week to start :(

For any of you wondering (really? who am I kidding), I DID re-organize my closet with new Ikea wooden hangers featured in my previous blog entry. It looks fab, I plan on taking a lot of pictures. I hope it helps me put together some great outfits.

Speaking of fashion, I stumbled upon a great feature on my favorite clothing site, forever21.com. Check it out: FIND MY LOOK. Although I enjoy dressing my home more than most, I definitely lack in the fashion department. I like people to tell me what looks good..


I got this skirt before seeing it on the site for my b-day weekend in Vegas... It's cuter with a black belt!




3 comments:

  1. The skirt you bought is very cute! What top did you wear with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore the top three looks . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore the top three looks . . .

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...