Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring Cleaning

I have felt so frumpy lately. Well, this isn't a new thing... I'm the queen of frump.

I've put together a new spring "collection" of items I would love to add to my wardrobe. Matt - can I get them? haha just kidding.... I already know the answer: no.




The clothes are a mix of Urban Outfitters, Forever 21 and J Crew. As you can see I approach my clothes the same way I do as my home : neutral and simple.

Approx price of all the above not including shipping/tax: $339. That is not bad, eh?

UPDATE: I bought the black tunic with a GC from my mom - Thanks Mom!

4 comments:

  1. I love the chunky cardigan in the first box! Where is that from? I feel like I have seen it before? All are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's from Forever 21 and it was featured on Frugal Fashionista :)

    I love it because it gets sooo cold in our office during the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the teal & black dress - I've been debating if I should get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the long cardigan from F21 in black though)and I ♥ it! One thing though, I'm a teacher and I move around alot and it keeps you verrrrry warm!

    -joi-

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...