Friday, March 28, 2008

Great Success!

I did it! I picked a color! Que the music!

Can you believe it - last night I went out to Lowe's to pick up my NINTH paint sample. I decided I was going in all the wrong directions with the swatches I already picked up and needed to go lighter with less green and mauve tones. Boy was I right! I absolutely love the paint I picked up, and I will probably start the painting process this Sunday.

Things I learned by buying paint samples:

1.) The color always looks different from the paper swatch.
2.) PRIME the walls! It's amazing what a difference it made in the color!
3.) It may take 8 paint samples on a wall for you to realize you are picking the wrong colors.
4.) $36 in paint samples are worth not having a color on your walls that you hate.

So here it is!

It's an Olympic color, I don't have the color name with me at work... but I'll definitely post it with the final pictures of the room!

1 comment:

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...