Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easy Mac, Garlic & Cheese

Tonight we had a yummy (and very bad for us) dinner!

Mac N Cheese is one of my favorite things to eat, you don't need to know me long to know that I love cheese. So I knew this recipe had potential when I stumbled upon it. My favorite part was it was quick and easy.

I changed it up quite a bit, so here is my version, and I'm calling it....

Easy Mac, Garlic & Cheese Pasta



1 can of cheese soup (Campbells)
1 8-ounce package of shredded cheese mix
1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup of 1% milk
1/2 cup of Reduced Fat Buttermilk (I know - what an oxymoron, but it exists)
1 tsp of Creole Seasoning (I did a couple shakes, so this is approximate)
1 tsp of Basil (I did a little palmful, so this is approximate)
4 cloves of garlic finely choppes (yes 4 cloves! We love garlic, and 4 cloves is a LOT... I suggest you do 2-3 cloves)
1 lb package of Rigitoni pasta

1.) Cook pasta to al dente.
2.) Mix all ingredients excluding the pasta together in a large mixing bowl. Add in the pasta and mix it all together.
3.) Put pasta and cheese in a casserole dish and cook on 400 for 20 minutes.


YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...