Monday, November 18, 2013

Great Rugs @ Overstock.com

Happy Monday! I feel like I need to re-name my blog "The Monday Blog" because that's the only day I get a chance to blog. I promise I'm going to try and get better at this.. I miss blogging!

I've noticed that there have been some great (and affordable!) rugs on Overstock.com lately* and I wanted to share them with you!

Chunky Basketweave Sisal - a good, neutral staple
A really great neutral!

This trendy 8x10 is less than $300!
Safavieh Cambridge Light Blue Rug
LOVE this purple and red rug!
Gray & Dark Blue Dhurrie
This rug feels very "David Hicks" to me!
*They are not endorsing this post. This is just me sharing some good finds with you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...