Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Find (& Look For Less!)

This week's Friday Find is also a "Look For Less". It reminds me of this coffee table from one of my favorite furniture companies, NOIR:

NOIR Trystan Cocktail Table - Retail $1,260

The shape is obviously different, but the look is very similar.


World Market Worley Coffee Table - $300
(they are also featuring free shipping over $150 right now!)
Charlotte has been having rain for something like 19 days straight and there is no end in sight... it's been such a bummer! I hope it's nice and sunny where you are. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Please send some of that rain back to the west! We would love it and certainly our plants need it.
    Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving World Market lately! Hope you get better weather soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find! I agree with Stacey—World Market has been awesome lately. Love your find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the second one even better.. great find. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...