Thursday, May 23, 2013

Loving Lately

1 // Striped Sidney Top from Anthro // I love that this top looks super comfortable but pulled together at the same time. A perfect "Closet Classic". 

2 // Anne Klein Nude Heels // I have a pair of heels very similar to this, but I bought them for around $25 at Marshalls. I LOVE them and wear them all the time. But they aren't real leather and they are falling apart. Since I love the look so much, it's time to invest in some that are real leather. The reviews on these are pretty much perfect! 

3 // J.Crew Cafe Capri // Another "Closet Classic" piece I've been needing, a perfect pair of slim black cropped pants. I need to dedicate an entire post to them. I'm going to try these or J.Crew's Minnie.

4 // Navy & Yellow Print by Clare Elsaesser // I am in love with this pop up shop from my friend Chelsea! This print is my favorite of the three.

5 // Maroc Rug // I just recently added this new item to my shop. I am loving that this rug is graphic yet neutral at the same time. It's so perfect for a natural space that needs a little funkiness.

6 // Marie Pillow Topped Ottoman // I do a ton of ottomans (they are so functional!) and this one recently caught my eye because it's so different from what I usually do. I'll have to try it out sometime!

7 // Pure Cherry Cashew Bar //  File this one under random, but I had to add this to the list. I am obsessed with these bars.. they are SO good and they are organic and gluten free. I'm not a sit down for breakfast type of girl, so I have these almost every day while heading out the door. I've also tried the brownie one (omg yum) and I would love to try the other flavors, too. I get them at Trader Joe's.

3 comments:

  1. you have got an ideal weblog here! would you prefer to make some invite posts on my weblog?
    Really wonderful information can be found on blog .
    Cccam Server | Cardsharing | Cardsharing Server | Dreambox Cccam | Dreambox Cardsharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the cut of that Anthro top!
    xx lexi @ glitter, inc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pieces! I love the shirt and that ottoman looks heavenly for tired feet!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...