Monday, April 16, 2012

Pinterest - Good Therapy

One thing (among many, many other things) I love about Pinterest are all the inspirational quotes I come across on there. It's amazing how a few choice words can instantly inspire you or make you feel better.

Let's be honest, sometimes feelings of not being good enough/smart enough/pretty enough/rich enough creep into my head. I think everyone feels like this sometimes.. it's a product of the environment we live in. But whenever I start to have those icky feelings, these words really help and I realize how blessed I am and how much I love myself and my life.

Here are some of my favorite inspirational words to help inspire you on this Monday!












And some other, more lighthearted, quotes I love:












(you can find the links to all of these via here)

4 comments:

  1. Great inspirational quotes for a Monday - thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also one of my favorite things to find on Pinterest (my inspirational quote board is here, you might like some of them - http://pinterest.com/maggierose/word/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bryn, these just made my day...especially the one about freeing up DVR space. Been there, done that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks - these made my day!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...