Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Crushin'

I currently have some major crushes...

This wall color. It's bold but so pretty and DEEP. That's a good word to describe it. I really want to copy cat it.


[ via ]

This peplum top.. I am going to Charleston in May and I think this would be perfect!

[ via ]

Jenny's easy fix to inexpensive chairs. AMAZING. Seriously. Amazing.

[ via ]

The VERY FIRST grandbaby on either side of my family.... my cousin just had a son named Mason. That little lip! That hair! It's a strange thing seeing a baby and knowing he's FAMILY. Sooo cute. I can't wait to hold him.

463819_373492156015793_100000650348772_1163785_280843337_o

The colors of Bengal Bazaar in this pillow (I tried looking up this colorway and I couldn't find it.. maybe it's new or disco'd??)


[ via ]

It's really fun when you've been crushing on a mirror for a year, and your friend/owner of the shop you work at says "man I really want to move out this mirror" and you realize it's perfect for your entry, and your friend says "I'll sell it to you for cheap" and it works great. :)

photo

photo

photo

This room has come together pretty slowly without a real plan, but I like how it's turning out. I'm going to look for a show-stopper lamp for the entry chest at Market.

12 comments:

  1. Anna @ a newfound treasureApril 4, 2012 at 8:46 AM

    That mirror in your entryway looks great. AND yes, Jenny's chair upgrade is amazing. LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that top, it would look totally hot on you since you are so tall (and lucky!).  Also great score on that mirror, its like it was made for that space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mirror in your entry looks fabulous! I've also enjoyed watching your living room progress. It's really coming together, and it's nice to see a real-life (i.e. people on a decorating budget) room slowly start to come together. Worth the wait! 

    http://middlemaintenance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still love your capiz pendant/chandelier in there.  PERFECT.  Hey Bryn - what color do  you have on the walls in this pics???

    Bethanywww.PowellBrowerHome.com
    PS - dont forget to check out our awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That wall color is lovely! That top for Charleston is perfect, I will be going there in June!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a new colorway for Bengal Bazaar (GWF-2811 in 614) It's called mushroom and looks a lot more taupe in the Lee Jofa website.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the blue walls.  I would love to use it in my office.  Your entry.LR looks great.  The mirror was a perfect fit!
     

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bryn,
    This is a new color from KW Bengal Bazaar collection for Groundworks. I know they added three new colorways: graphite/rose, mushroom/straw and grey/indigo. I hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. For some reason my comment posted in blogger, not disqus...weird!! I was saying that's a new colorway for Bengal bazaar (GWF-2811 in 614) It's gorgeous in person! 

    ReplyDelete
  10. Annie @ house on reneApril 4, 2012 at 5:26 PM

    love the entry update!!! No real plan you say? Well it looks fabulous!


    That baby is adorable! I can't wait to have another one. 

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohhh, there are so many things I love in your post! that Bengal Bizarre fabric, that peplum top, your amazing entry way look with gorgeous mirror! Have a great weekend, Bryn!
    Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com
    P.S. and Mason...what a handsome little man!

    ReplyDelete
  12. When in May will you be in Charleston? We are heading back in May as well - we were just there last week.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...