Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The most beautiful wallpaper...

I think I actually gasped when I saw this new wallpaper from Designer's Guild. It looks hand painted by someone who has a magic brush made out of gold.

photo

It's called Magnolia Tree in Alabaster. It's not up on the Designer's Guild website yet. I haven't priced it out but since it's Designer's Guild it's pricey, I can tell you that ;)

In my dreams, it covers all four walls in a master bedroom with a soft pink ceiling (Opal, maybe?) and an Antique Murano Glass chandelier.

PS - Isabella is having 15% off right now. I would use it towards this... we just got in this amazing Elton John candle from Nest:


It smells SO GOOD, is perfect for spring (smells like a garden!), is in an awesome green glass container, and a portion of the proceeds goes to the Elton John AIDS Foundation.

Enter SPRING online to get the 15% off

9 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!  I would totally use that wallpaper in a master too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, it does look hand painted. Would love to see your dream room come true. It would be divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that wallpaper!!!

    door251.blogspot.com 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that!  I'd put it any room:) Well maybe not a boys bedroom, but anywhere else!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Divine. 
    Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a fan of wallpaper! it definitely is not tacky like it used to be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annie @ house on reneMarch 22, 2012 at 12:54 AM

    wow that wallpaper is amazing! And your dream room for it sounds dreamy....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just grabbed a sample the other day......could make me start over in one of my rooms:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice .. very beautiful .. I like ....
    this very well ... I love your work ....
    greetings ..

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...