Monday, June 13, 2011

I don't usually do this...

I don't usually do this, but I wanted to tell you guys about a new flash sale site that I came across. No, they aren't paying me or even asking me to endorse.. in case you are curious. But it's a new concept and I think it's really cool so I thought I'd share.

In short, celebs curate their own sales. There are some great designers who are on the list such as Windsor Smith, Martyn Lawrence-Bullard (guilty pleasure), Project Nursery, Cynthia Rowley, and a lot of others.

Here is an example.. Liz Lange (the maternity gal at Target) just posted these bracelets:



And what I love about this flash sale site are the quotes:

Liz Lange: "These bangles have a 70's vintage vibe to me. J'adore the mix of skins with gold (I am a gold girl). I want to wear one of these on the same wrist as the 1980's man's size gold Rolex (it used to belong to our father) that I wear everyday."

All I know is I cannot wait for Windsor's sale.

The site is called Open Sky. Click here to join:

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...