Saturday, March 26, 2011

Pitter Patter Print

I came across this print from 20x200 and it made my heart pitter patter with nostalgia.



My love of typography, design and color must have started from birth, because as a little girl I coveted, yes coveted, my Pink Pearl erasers. I rarely used them because they were just too pretty to use! Is the Pink Pearl pink not the best pink in the whole world? In fact, I just now realized this, but it reminds me a lot of my office paint color:



Anyway, I'll definitely be getting this print for our new laundry room. Not only is it beautiful.. but it's sort of comical: eraser = removing mistakes = fresh start = washing clothes. Okay maybe only my weird brain works that way. Either way, it's a great print.

8 comments:

  1. I'm a high school English teacher and just yesterday, a girl picked up a discarded Pink Pearl eraser from my classroom floor (I usu pick 'em up and save them--missed this one somehow) and looked at it and turned it over in her hands and said, "This is beautiful."

    My children get them in Christmas stockings sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your equation--makes perfect sense to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you shared this link. Can't believe how inexpensive it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiffany @ Savor HomeMarch 27, 2011 at 6:47 PM

    Love that print- brings me back... And good- Im not the only one who loved Pink Pearl erasers. I did use mine though... :) Can't wait to see the laundry room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so lovely. love attend fond memories to spaces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you ever read the Ramona Quimby books? She used to always crave Pink Pearl erasers, and I always thought, "Wow! I'm not the only one." It's like that feeling when you open a new box of fresh, unused crayons...oh the possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your inspiration board Bryn! Clever idea to spell out your name in stencils.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I just bought one for my home office! Thanks so much for sharing! What an awesome Inspiration board too. :) -Courtney

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...