Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Nice Throw Pillows

If someone showed me this image and asked me where these throw pillows are from.. I'd probably say Crate & Barrel.



Guess where they are from? IKEA! I found myself browsing the IKEA pillow selection and was very pleasantly surprised. These four pillows create a soft, pretty mix of (faux) silk, linen and cotton. Perfect for a neutral nelly room.

From top to bottom: DAGNY, AINA, HENRIKA, RITVA

All covers range from $6 to $15 (!!!). IKEA also has feather inserts for only $7 (!!!).

I'm always an advocate of beautiful designer fabric pillows (they can really change a room), but these four pillows are pretty great. They look much more expensive than they really are!

6 comments:

  1. Really pretty! I'm actually heading out there in a couple of minutes. I will have to check them out in person.

    So excited to be seeing you in a couple of days. Need to email you with my cell phone so we can find each other at High Point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Great find. I'm a big fan of buying inexpensive pillows in different colors and textures so that I can decide what look I really love (and it takes me a loooong time and many tries because I'm a major commitment phobe) before I spend the money on custom, designer ones. I'm ready to plunge into some silk options...these are fabulous choices.

    Thanks Bryn!

    ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. They DO look really nice and also come in nice colors too, but in fact I bought the velvet one in December and after about a month, the stitches were coming undone on one side, when I removed it from the filler for sewing it back, the zipper also got broken...So if you're buying them, you may consider them as a "temporary fix" only...

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pillows are just what I've been looking for - those stripes are perfect! So glad I came across your blog! :)

    MEGAN LAND
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pillows looks so much more expensive- time for a trek down to Ikea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just so happens I have to go to Ikea this morning to get a few things for my shelter room....will have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...