Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Decor To Go

Have you seen that Windsor Smith has launched a new e-decorating product called Room In A Box? It is awesome (and so is the website!!) I would absolutely do in a heartbeat if I had the money; she is one of my favorites! However, the services are in the thousands of dollars and for some people, that's the budget for their entire room including furnishings.

But I think that is what is great about the industry today. There are numerous designers and products out there to fit every personality and budget.

Although I'm definitely not on Windsor Smith's level, I also offer a similar product. I wrote about it back in June, and I have some pictures of another project I recently sent out.







If you are interested in my Decor To Go product, click here to learn more!

8 comments:

  1. I just LOVE your blog! Your work is awesome! I have a question....I was wondering where to find the bottom fabric. I have been looking for fabric to do my bedroom panels and I love that! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helena - A Diary of LovelyMarch 27, 2011 at 6:59 PM

    such a great idea, and your packaging is lovely Bryn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just sent you an email :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I hope to get my own decor to go from you someday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JacquelynjacksonphotographyMarch 27, 2011 at 7:00 PM

    This is GREAT, Bryn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute and fun idea, Bryn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bryn,
    What a great service you offer! Do you charge per room, hour, etc? Also, Can you tell me who manufactures the blue and white fabric? I would love to have it for my dining room chairs!!
    Thanks, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving the Blue and white fabric, could I find out the manufacture of that? GREAT IDEA! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...