Friday, October 1, 2010

Misc. Before The Weekend



Happy Friday ya'll!

I'm blogging to tell you that the "blogger" Nate Berkus show is airing on MONDAY!

Check your local listings for times and channels and set those DVRs.

Word on the street is that I'm in the promo. Ack. I have crazy curly hair and am wearing a bright green scarf.. you prob can't miss me.

Also, I'm going on a camping trip with girlfriends this weekend. I know - what was I thinking? Me, camping! Just kidding, it's going to be really fun!

& One more thing - I'm going to blog my new office cork boards on Monday. I love them (cute and also very useful).

Have a great weekend!

[ imagine above is from Cottage Living via myhomeideas.com. I've loved this image forever - it's the owner of Pieces' former home and it's my kind of "camping" hah! ]

7 comments:

  1. Wouldn't miss it for the world! Please come to my Atlanta blogger party if you have a chance! Details are on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't miss it for the world! Please come to my Atlanta blogger party if you have a chance! Details are on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally saw both of us in the promo yesterday and I was SO excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, come camp in our backyard, stone, fire pit, spa, etc. we miss you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have this clipping from Cottage Living ... it is my dream to recreate it in our yard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This image is one of my favorites too! someday:)

    --Gretchen O.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought that was you! :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...