Friday, October 22, 2010

Bits From My Week

I think I'm going to start posting random stuff from my week on Fridays. A mix between client stuff, blog love, etc. Thoughts?

- First up is this wallpaper. I recently had it installed in a client's powder room. It's awesome. Instead of running horizontal like most grasscloth wallpaper, it runs vertical. It's made out of jute and is fuzzy, in a good way. I'll share pictures when we get the mirror installed.



- I love this new fabric from Dwell Studios + Robert Allen. Who doesn't love peacocks?



- I've been getting little things here and there for Thanksgiving, including these awesome vintage salad plates:



- Did you see Erika's latest project pictures?!? They are ah-mazing. She is up there in my top 5. And it reminded me how much I love this fabric she used for curtains:



I used it on a cork board in an office earlier this year:



It's great on pillows, too!

- And last but not least, a big THANK YOU to Makeunder My Life and High Street Market for featuring me on their blogs yesterday. And a big THANK YOU to all your wonderful and funny comments this week.

I'll leave you with a picture of my girl Sam..



I'm still totally jealous some of you guys had (still have) her. ;)

20 comments:

  1. I love the plates. I wish I could find something similar for our Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of this post, and that fabric is gorgeous :)

    Although I have to say, I miss the style of your old blog where it was more about you and your life and less pictures of nice rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun fabric, and those plates are darling. Plus that office is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay- that peacock fabric is FABULOUS!!!! I want it right now for me living room! I am also loving the purple that Erica, and you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! I love your blog!

    I have recently started a lifestyle blog at www.lovinthat.blogspot.com

    I'd welcome your feedback and thank-you for the inspiration...

    ReplyDelete
  6. good idea for posts. Be sure to post pictures of Charlotte, too, and let us know how she's doing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. weirdness. i posted about design your wall today too!
    this happens all the time with our blogs. and i know it's not copy cat, it's just super brilliant minds thinking the same awesome thing at the same time.
    word.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that fabric, too ... and I love the miscellaneous post! hu

    ReplyDelete
  9. We'll just skip over the fact that I LOVE the office and, especially, the corkboard, and comment on how terrible it is that PC discontinued Samantha! So sad. :(
    -SF
    P.S. I'm hosting a Marc Jacobs jewelry give away - I hope you'll stop by! http://sfair.blogspot.com/2010/10/marc-jacobs-give-away.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this is a wonderful idea for Fridays :) And thanks for sharin the corkboard, that is something that's on my to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my god, i got Samantha on my 8th birthday and i can honestly say that was the best gift i ever received. i carried that doll everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  12. can you share where that fabric is from? The purple curtains and the corkboard you made? THanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE that peacock fabric! I used to chase them and pull their tail feathers (when I could catch them) when I was a toddler, what a good way to remember those memories! *Amy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bryn-love miscellany posts & my Samantha is safely resting in the basement closet until my daughter is ready to play, sometimes I wish I would've asked for Molly and that dress is heavy on the prairie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your blog and design styel. Can you tell me more about the light fixture in the office picture? thx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your blog and design styel. Can you tell me more about the light fixture in the office picture? thx

    ReplyDelete
  17. can you share where that fabric is from? The purple curtains and the corkboard you made? THanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Okay- that peacock fabric is FABULOUS!!!! I want it right now for me living room! I am also loving the purple that Erica, and you used!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...