Thursday, January 21, 2010

This & That

How about a little update on life?

- Tomorrow was going to be my photo shoot for some interiors of mine, but I postponed it until Monday because of the terrible storms. I'm crossing my fingers Monday will be sunny (enough).

- Packing is....... terrible. How did I ever accumulate so much stuff? And I've always thought I was good about getting rid of stuff. Thank god for this move, it's really allowed me to only keep what I absolutely need and purge the rest.

- In between packing and finishing up decorating projects, I've been catching up on The Tudors on demand. Love the costumes, time period, and drama.

- I pushed my moving date back a week due to the overwhelming packing situation. I'm now leaving Feb 5th. So for you guys in Charlotte who inquired about using my services, I will contact you as SOON as I am there!

- My last day of work is the 29th! I'm not going to lie, I'm relieved.

And as always, some pretty pictures for you to enjoy:










All images from Megan McClure Interiors.

9 comments:

  1. You're moving? How'd I miss that? I'm sure it's been a prevalent topic on your blog. My heads must be in the clouds.... What prompted the move?
    - Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle - Yup, I sure am! My husband's job relocated us to Charlotte, North Carolina! I'm super excited :) He's already living out there and I'm following soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the john derian plates and platters and what nots on the wall. i will forever love the arrow plate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did The Tudors start up again? I need to check immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohhh...pretty images. I"m inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bryn, that is so funny. Probably because I just started reading your blog, I did not realize you were moving to Charlotte. Do you know that's where I live? I live in the Cotswold area ... and I LOVE Charlotte. It's such a great place to live! And where in Cali are you exactly? I was in Orange County visiting one of my best friends - I love it out there, but I'd never move ... mainly because of my hubby's job, but also because I'd have to live in a shack with the cost of housing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute images. I wish you good luck with your moving :))) and with the weather.
    Have a great Friday.

    xoxo,
    Raru

    ReplyDelete
  8. Packing is the worst part of any move. Unpacking is a close second. But at least you'll have plenty of time on the other side to get it done.

    So jealous you are waving good bye to your day job. Take me with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with the packing. It is such a pain, isn't it? Just remember to label everything, not like the woman I read about that had 22 boxes labelled "crap from basement" when she moved. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...