Thursday, September 17, 2009

Blogging Goals & S.O.T.D.

I've mentally noted that some of my favorite blogs have regular features... like i suwannee's bookcase of the day, and bliss's I heart Monday.

I've decided I'm going to try this out, time permitting. Since I'm always saving inspiration that I find all over the internets, I thought I'd start sharing more. So I bring you Space Of The Day*. Yes, I'm going to try to post one room everyday that I love, and if I have time, tell you what I love about it. So here it goes...

9.17.09


Oh, how I love this room, everything about it. But if I had to pick out specifics, they would be:

- Obviously, the hero of the room, the silk magenta duvet.
- Embroidered linen sheet
- Glossy black dresser + glossy black shutters
- Use of brown (coverlet) + black (dresser)... yes, they can co-exist.
- Gaudy gold frame

*Space Of The Day will come to you Mon-Fri :)

9 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm really excited for this new installment! You have started it off with a bang because that room is absolutely gorgeous! I love everything about it! I'm just wondering if maybe you would like to encourage other bloggers to do the same and have a link-up of some sort because I really like this idea and would love to try it or see others try it without copying your idea. Just a thought. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Gorgeous room. I love, love that bed! Oh, to make mine like that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this your room? B/c if it is I am soooo jealous. That window... the cozy comfy bed... the fuschia duvet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the new series... I love the use of brown and black together here. I am going to have to bookmark this for future reference!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how exciting! :)
    looking forward to it!
    great room - love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to this!
    In this room? The silk duvet and those black plantation shutters. I really like how snappy the dark makes them! Mine just blend into the casing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to this!
    In this room? The silk duvet and those black plantation shutters. I really like how snappy the dark makes them! Mine just blend into the casing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is this your room? B/c if it is I am soooo jealous. That window... the cozy comfy bed... the fuschia duvet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Gorgeous room. I love, love that bed! Oh, to make mine like that...

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...