Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Duvet: A Love Story

Do you remember when I posted about flickr gal ellybeth? Well ever since discovering her page, I've been obsessing over her duvet cover, seen here:



and here:



and the reverse side here...



Yup, I'm totally smitten. After a couple weeks of thinking about the duvet (yes I'm serious), I finally buckled down and decided to ask her about it.

Turns out it's by Jonathan Adlar and still available!! I'll ignore the fact that she got it at Marshall's for $14... because the least expensive I've found it is on Jonathan's site for $75. Yes, that is pricey for a duvet. But it has reversible sides and would look fantastic in our dark gray room with all white sheets.




Someone has a birthday coming up..... oh yeah, that's me! :D

10 comments:

  1. I'm going to T.J. Maxx tomorrow. I'll keep an eye out for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love Jonathan Adler's hollywood bedding line. I periodically stalk ebay for it. Actually I think the price on the Adler site is discounted down from what it used to be. I might have to finally order it. Thanks for bringing to my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. And it'll be so easy to mix and match with different sheets & pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be on the lookout for you too - what size, queen or full?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! I love it!! This would be perfect for our guestroom!! You have the best taste Bryn!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you LOVE it I say buy it. It's something you'll use every single day so if you divide that into the price it's a STEAL :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love it!! You're just like me, once an idea pops in your head, it's stuck there. I have a chair that I've been dreaming of about a month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. check Marshall's just incase they get Jonathan Adler stuff all the time.
    I found my JA duvet there as well... for $11.99!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...