Monday, December 8, 2008

Running : Week 3 : Day 1

Last week I was BAD! I was still recovering from being out of town, that's my excuse :)

BUT I got back into the swing of things and had a good outing this morning. It felt really good, I stayed out a little longer than usual... Charlotte was pretty tired afterward! (as was I)

At this point, I'm getting a little sick of it, but I'm also starting to miss it when I don't do it. Every time I hate my life when I'm out there I think about having nice[r] legs this summer.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you for getting back out there. It's hard, but it's definitely worth it! I was actually thinking about skipping my workout tonight, but this just reminded me why I workout like a maniac...for the legs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep going! It will get easier :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a great way to think about it :) hot legs will keep you motivaed :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...