Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Newlywedisms + Jeune Marie

Did you know that Jeune Marie is french for "newlywed"? What a coincidence!



The lovely (seriously - SO lovely... I envy her on a daily basis) Sarah over at Jeune Marie let me be a part of her Budget Week, and I had such a great time writing up a post for her! I tackled meal plans - and I broke out some of our favorite meals to show you how budget friendly they really are (so much better than eating out).

Head on over to her blog and check out the awesome and smart week she's doing, plus she's giving away a prize!

2 comments:

  1. Stop being so sweet - your making me blush! Thanks again for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving me another blog to drool over!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...