Is it too early? I've been dreaming of fall lately. A little list of why fall is my favorite...
- Starbucks pumpkin spice lattes
- The building excitement knowing the holiday's are coming (sometimes the anticipation is even better than the actually holidays)
- Weather turning from way too hot to beautiful and cool
- Pretty, lightweight coats that are more fashion statements than weather protectors
- Wedding anniversary! (which is why we got married in the fall, because I love it so much)
Specifically this fall, I'm excited for becoming debt free. (by end of August to be exact!) It's a great (and greatly anticipated) accomplishment for us. There may be some other exciting things happening this fall, too. Maybe! Too early to tell.
Speaking of fall & our anniversary, I completely plan on spending our anniversary someday doing this:
Perhaps not this year's anniversary, but September is the perfect month to have a candlelit outdoor dinner. What better occasion to do that than our anniversary?
So it's only 8.5 more days until August... that's not TOO early to be dreaming about fall, is it?
8 hours ago