Monday, June 15, 2009

Ikea hearts Domino?

Check out what I just discovered...

Remember back in Feb I blogged that Domino mag painted Ikea's yellow Hemnes bed white? And how much I was in love with it?

Well I must have not been the only one! Ikea now offers this beauty...


It's called Edland and available for $279. I wonder if they are paying homage to the fallen and dearly missed Domino mag?

I'm crossing my fingers that one of my clients will let me put this beautiful bed in their homes so I can covet it in person :D

5 comments:

  1. I love the Ikea Hemnes bed but it doesn't come in king!! I like this one too. Does it come in king?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No king... I don't think Ikea will ever make a King sized bed! All their furniture usually is on the small scale side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you on an Etsy search. I love your blog. Look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this bed so much! i cant wait to have a budget that allows for a new bed purchase.....if you were trying to convince a S.O. that it is perfect, what would you say?

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...