Friday, August 29, 2008

3 Days.

This weekend is a 3 day weekend! I have a couple things on my to-do list, but thanks to my daily cleaning schedule (sidebar), I wont' be spending the weekend slaving away with my cleaning supply bucket. Here is the Labor Day To Do:

1. Paint Craigslist dining room chairs white & find fabric to reupholster the seats.
2. Organize my closet (& laundry) and pick out items for eBay (just like Krisatomic, more to come on this later).
3. Print wedding pictures for art wall.
4. Paint some more houses.

And with that, I will leave you with some lovely images from here found via desire to inspire. Have a great weekend and Labor Day! (and please be safe).


  1. Fabulous photos!

    I love your idea to do the daily cleaning list instead of trying to tackle everything on the weekend. That's what I usually end up doing and it sounds like a much better time to do it by day :) Thanks for the good idea!

  2. I am dying to see those chairs painted! can't wait! :)


THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...