Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Mother's Day Weekend!

Don't forget to tell your Mom you love her this Sunday!



And because my mom is half a continent away, I dedicate this blog post to her!

Mom,

You are such a great person, I hope you hear that as much as it's true!! I thought I'd send you an e-card (since that is so "us") but instead I'm telling the world how great you are! I miss you and I love you, and I hope to see you soon. I'm sorry I moved so far away, but hey, we always have gchat! (Not too many Mom's gchat... I love that we do). And because we both share the same wry sense of humor AND an anxiety disorder, this funny (yet fitting) card is for you!



I LOVE YOU!!! See you on gchat :)
-Your strange daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...