Thursday, January 31, 2008

Introducing... Master Mo!

Here is the newest, and maybe temporary, addition to our home! He's a foster dog, however I have seem to inconveniently fallen deeply in love with him. It is still up in the air if he will be come a member of our family, or a member of some other loving family.



The hilarious thing about him is he HATES cameras - he is the most camera shy dog I've ever seen. We pull out a camera and he runs upstairs! Here are some shots I captured, as you can see they are all over the house since I had to chase him to get some pictures! LOL! And some of them are super blurry because like I said, he sees a camera - and moves fast! Oh and he likes to keep his eyes closed for pictures.


Yes, those are Charlotte Tumbleweeds - I needed to sweep.









Here is a real picture from the animal shelter - how they got him to pose, I have no idea!!



YES that is a Mohawk!!!

Poor Master Mo has developed a lick granuloma due to the stress of being at the Animal Shelter than in with us. Poor guy!

4 comments:

  1. aww what a cute dog!!! cute blog header! did you design it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brynnie Babes!!
    CUTE dog! LOVE him! Can't wait to come visit - I need my California fix. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww what a cute dog!!! cute blog header! did you design it yourself?

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...