Thursday, December 12, 2013

Holiday Love List

Happy 12/12! Can you believe there are only 13 days left until Christmas? I've seen Holiday gift guides popping up all over blogs and Pinterest, but I thought I would keep things simple and share what's on my love list this Holiday season!
1 - Vintage Ornaments - I've always loved vintage ornaments, specifically for the colors. You can't find colors like this new! I've been thinking about starting the tradition of buying one set (like this) per year and work towards creating a huge collection that could cover a tree.

2 - Golden Pinecone Stocking - Now that we have a little one on the way, I've been looking for stockings that we can monogram and hang every year. I love these because they are neutral and somewhat simple (and would go with a lot of different types of Christmas decor). I love the pattern!

3 - Bringing Up Bebe Book - I've heard a lot about this book and from what I've heard, I love the concept. I've added it to my Christmas list! 

4 - Zara Biker Jacket - I've recently pinned a lot of outfits with big chunky sweaters and motorcycle jackets. I have my eye on this one!

5 - Striped Baby Booties - I put these on my list for baby boy.. I love, love, love them! I have a feeling the majority of his entire wardrobe is going to be stripes.

6 - Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge - My skin always gets dry in the winter and I've been wanting to get some cream or gel blush instead of my normal powder. I've heard great things about this one!

7 - Clarke Chair - I've had two new chairs for our family room on my "wish list" for a while.. I'll go ahead and add these to my "Christmas Wish List" :) I love chairs with upholstered legs!

8 - Oyster Bracelet - I'd love to add more bracelets to my jewelry collection, and this would be the perfect "starter" piece.

9 - Pehr Storage Bin - I know we'll soon be overwhelmed with toys in our house.. I have this storage bin on my wish list to help round them up.

4 comments:

  1. Love the list! Gorgeous stuff, as always. And, side note: I read "Bringing Up Bebe" while I was pregnant and loved a lot of the concepts. We've definitely taken a lot of parenting ideas from the book and it's affected our parenting style for the better. :-) Here's a book review I did for it: http://megactsout.blogspot.com/2012/04/bringing-up-bebe.html Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love vintage ornaments like that. I recently hit the jackpot...a family friend unloaded some old ornaments. Among them a few dozen of these. The downside is these were VERY fragile. I had five or six break very easily and rarely have had other regular (newer) glass ornaments break. The amazing part? My mom was going to get rid of them when the friend passed them on, because she thought they were tacky! She couldn't understand that I had paid good money for those at flea markets :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Bins are invaluable. Toys, laundry, everything. Actually I've been on the hunt for a set for Charlie's room and these are great. Thanks for tip! And yes to bracelets. I don't often wear necklaces and earrings while I have a little one because they get really grabby (ouch!). Hehe. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Bobbie Brown blush! I also have the MAC cream blush, and like it a lot, too. The Bobbie Brown fades a lot after a few hours and just looks like a slight natural blush.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...