Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Textile Picks

I hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day!! Our long weekend was spent getting the tile installed in our kitchen (yay!) and cleaning up the mess afterward. I'll be sure to share some pictures!

In other news, I've been doing a lot of e-decorating lately, which I've really been enjoying because it's been getting me back to my roots (that's pretty much how I started doing this gig!)

I recently was contacted to help pull together some textiles choices. The inspiration was this throw that my e-decorating client has and loves:
This throw sits on an accent chair across the room from her sofa, and she wanted some fabric options for a new slipcover for her sofa along with some throw pillows. Here is what I selected for her:
I'm loving this combo of bright peacock blue and purple!

1 comment:

  1. Is there any way you can find out from your client where she got the throw. It's fabulous!! And I love the fabrics you picked out too!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...