Thursday, August 29, 2013

It's Almost September :)

Anyone else super excited that it's almost September! I've said time and time again that Fall is my favorite time of year, and September is one of my favorite months! Our anniversary is Sept 29th and we've planned a weekend getaway to Charleston.. I can't wait!

Yesterday we got some bummer news that our countertop installation has been delayed... the fabrication machine broke. So it looks like our kitchen will still be in a state of disarray until next week. 

So until then, I'm going to keep thinking about September. And these gorgeous fall shoes that I currently have on my wish list:
Addison Boot - Sole Society
I've also been eying these swingy dresses in different colors... I think they would be SO perfect for transitioning from summer to fall:
ASOS Glamorous Swing Dress

4 comments:

  1. Total bummer about the counter tops! Just think about how amazing it will be when finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mean 'state of disarray'?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I got that dress in green and it's adorable! It's super short though so beware. I'm also 5'11 but it's SHORT! Those booties would look cute with the dress even. -Boo

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...