Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A Classic Pair of Heels

Can you spot what these outfits have in common?

You guessed it - all of these women are wearing heels with a pointed toe! It's amazing how this classic shoe can pull together any outfit.

I LOVE this look, but it's not practical for me to wear 4" stilettos when I'm on my feet all day. The good news is, I recently found the perfect pointed toe heel!

Calvin Klein Dolly

With 5 Stars and 608 Reviews on Zappos, I decided I had to try them for myself. It's true - they are SO comfortable and look amazing! I actually ordered this color: 

But I think I'll definitely be ordering more in the other colors (like the classic black suede pair I posted above). 

And after I have collect a couple classic colors, I may have to get this pair!

8 comments:

  1. Good find! I am always on the hunt for a pair of comfortable, chic, "go with everything" heels! I'll be adding the black ones to my closet immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! I have a pair of Steve Madden leopard kitten heels and they are so comfortable. I always feel a little more pulled together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all, Bryn! And I agree--you cannot go wrong with the classic pointed toe! I'm loving the Calvin Klein pair. I got a great pair of black suede ones from the J. Crew Clearance store in Lynchburg, VA (seriously, if you ever find yourself one state north, it's totally worth a trip!!) but they are definitely tall! Oh, and all those fabulous outfits are kind of bumming me out, since I currently have a baby bump :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, I am totally getting these. I have been on a hunt for Tan/Taupe shoes. FYI I just bought them for $40 at shoes.com they are on sale with an extra %15 off and free shipping. Check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I searched and searched for a short heel (less than 3") pointed-toe pumps. I finally found ones I like at Nine West and a pair of the leopard print ones from Zara (now on sale for $40!). I highly recommend both.
    http://www.zara.com/us/en/woman/shoes/leather-court-shoe-c434549p1194109.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I HAVE to have that leopard pair! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have an amazing pair of steve maddens that I love to wear with everything because nude just goes with everything. I do want some cute little pencil jeans like.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore pointy toes. I think it is left over from the 80s when I had shoes we referred to as "killing cockroaches in the corner" shoes. I can't wear any heels anymore so I'm always on the lookout for ballerina flats that have pointy toes. Surely that wouldn't look weird, would it?

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...