Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Furniture For Sale!

We are receiving our new sofa on July 11th, and I'm selling our current sofa and chaise.

Here are pictures of the current pieces:



Camel Colored Sofa, Velvet (no crush) fabric, Made by Bassett - $350
This sofa is in really good condition, no holes or stains or anything. It's a nice, formal style with a tight back.


White Slipcovered Chaise by IKEA - $150
They no longer make this style, I think it was part of the slipcovered Karlstad collection? They now just sell the Karlstad add on for $300 and the Kivik for $340. This is also in good condition and the slipcover washes really well!

These are for sale in Charlotte, NC (and surrounding areas) only. I thought I would try here on the blog before I list them on Craigslist. They need to be picked up before July 10th.

Email me if you are interested! brynalexandra at gmail.

3 comments:

  1. chary fano-manangoJuly 3, 2012 at 11:27 AM

    Wow for sure, it makes me comfortable lying on that bed.


    Dining Suites perth
     

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bryn,  can I ask where that beautiful printed pillow on the chaise lounge is from?  Thank you!  Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just curious...if you don't mind me asking, who is your green ottoman made by?  Thank you, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...