Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Instagramming My Life

I never use Instagram.... I've found I only have time for one social media network and right now it's Pinterest. It used to be Twitter, but it seems as though I've dumped Twitter completely for Pinterest.

But I do love seeing Instagram updates of people's lives on blogs.. it makes them look so glamorous, doesn't it?

So here is a glimpse into my not-so-glamorous life instagrammed:

A gallery wall with thick mats and Etsy artwork:


A French 75 Cocktail on a Friday Night (it was GOOD):


Adorable:


This is a hand towel that is the perfect color palette inspiration for a project I'm working on now:


Adorable x2:


Chairs that are being recovered in coral fabric!


Waiting for an install..


A lamp I'm considering for a project in the pretty store I get to work in:


For a couple days these trees bloomed in the most perfect pink:

13 comments:

  1. That is so cute, I love how you guys decided to keep the cat! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cara @ Lilac and GreyMarch 7, 2012 at 8:50 AM

    totally get that lamp! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your'e right, it looks so glamourous!  Making me rethink using instagram!
    Love your home, the groupings, your Eames chair with your cat! and all of it.
    Nancy
    PowellBrowerHome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlotte & Henry together - so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's exactly why I love Instagram - it makes the random snapshots I'd take with my phone anyway seem instantly much cooler or more glamorous... Love the gallery wall! 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your cute little orange cat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Instagram is such a fun photography option...I just don't have a life that is that exciting and worth photographing! I would have to really stage my life to make it worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish Instagram had a watercolor effect option.  Everything looks prettier in watercolor! 
    Cheers!
    Elizabeth
    Covet Du Jour

    ReplyDelete
  9. Annie @ house on reneMarch 7, 2012 at 6:09 PM

    Your life is looking good!  Glad to see the cat and dog are friends now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jenny at Spry On The WallMarch 7, 2012 at 8:58 PM

    Your dog and new kitty seem like they are best buds now! Love that shot of them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My fave is the cat on the chair. 

    Everyone is instragramming! I want an iPhone so I can instagram too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those chairs are perfect! They're going to look so great in coral fabric. Can't wait, and they're not even for me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love the cat making himself at home! so glad you kept him.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...