I think I'm going to start posting random stuff from my week on Fridays. A mix between client stuff, blog love, etc. Thoughts?
- First up is this wallpaper. I recently had it installed in a client's powder room. It's awesome. Instead of running horizontal like most grasscloth wallpaper, it runs vertical. It's made out of jute and is fuzzy, in a good way. I'll share pictures when we get the mirror installed.
- I love this new fabric from Dwell Studios + Robert Allen. Who doesn't love peacocks?
- I've been getting little things here and there for Thanksgiving, including these awesome vintage salad plates:
- Did you see Erika's latest project pictures?!? They are ah-mazing. She is up there in my top 5. And it reminded me how much I love this fabric she used for curtains:
I used it on a cork board in an office earlier this year:
It's great on pillows, too!
- And last but not least, a big THANK YOU to Makeunder My Life and High Street Market for featuring me on their blogs yesterday. And a big THANK YOU to all your wonderful and funny comments this week.
I'll leave you with a picture of my girl Sam..
I'm still totally jealous some of you guys had (still have) her. ;)
21 hours ago