Here they are, I'm making sure it's not long-winded this time around, so they are in bullet form.
- Char got her staples out today!
- I don't think the staple removal even hurt, and if it did she didn't show any signs of pain.
- Even though her staples are gone, she still has a reverse mohawk. Poor girl, we've all had our fair share of bad haircuts.
- Char's been in a crate while we're at work for the past week or so.
- She hates the crate, words cannot express how much she hates it.
- She often would go #2 in her crate, and then dig in it. It made for not so great homecomings for Matt & I.
- I think she held her poop in on purpose so she could go in her crate and get back at us for making her stay in there.
- Because the crate issue has been so bad, we asked the doc if she could have freedom again. They said YES!
- Now we plan on letting her roam downstairs.
- We need to now invest in a baby gate.
- Char is now in "physically therapy" - i.e. we need to take her on 5 minute walks 2x a day, making our way up to 25 minute walks 2x a day.
- This will not only be good for char, but for matt and I too!
- I get mornings, he gets afternoons.
- Char has to wear a harness now, it's better for her back.
And with that, I'll leave you with a picture Matt just sent me. (He took a half day today, lucky man.)
See her harness? She loves it. Don't worry - we won't keep it on all the time. Oh, and she eats and drinks on top of a post office box so she doesn't have to strain her neck. She's a spoiled one.
19 hours ago