Friday, January 16, 2009

Urban Life

When I think of Urban Outfitters, I think of a trendy teens to twenties clothing. I really like the store, but often many of their clothes are just too trendy for me. I'm a simple girl and I could never pull off most of their stuff....



However, have you checked out their 'apartment' stuff? It's so chic and doesn't screen TRENDY! Check out their items that I'm drooling over:

I would bring this sofa with me into my 30's


This headboard is so Charlotte from Sex And The City, I adore it.


When I grow up, I want this velvet ottoman in a walk in closet. I would sit on it every morning when I put on my shoes.


See the little tree motif on this chair? Pure love right there. I'd buy four of them and put them around a round white kitchen table.



I could go on and on... and the best part are the prices. They aren't too unreasonable. They don't have the "designer markup".

6 comments:

  1. I am totally on the same page, love the store - pretty much can't wear anything in it. But I do love that headboard, and the ottoman is gorgeous, and I might have to copy your closet idea...one day in the far distant future when I may have some hope of a walk in closet...unless it has an island in the middle like Oprah...then I fear there may not be enough room for the ottoman...oh the dilemmas. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. As we're getting my husbands home office put together, I thank you for giving us another (reasonable) resource to look for things.

    Thank, Bryn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree. I love their stuff. My husband always make fun of the kids in the store. He says they walk around like they are trying to be hippies from the 70's..then he does the walk..LOL I do love alot from the store, and the clearence is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree! I was just showing my mom a few things and she was surprised. The clothes are ridiculous, though. Drop-crotch pants are evil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was searching for a new bed last week and came across Urban Outfitters. I couldn't believe the selection and the prices. That was definitely a pleasant surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That headboard is A M A Z I N G!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...