Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My blog sucks

right now. I apologize! My life has been crazy: work, Charlotte, the list goes on.

BUT so I don't leave you hanging, I'm giving you this link to an amazing blog I discovered today, Layers of Meaning. Click on each of these to see her awesome categories:











Do you need more eye candy, which I cannot provide right now? Go check out Eddie's blog and see his links to all the awesome bloggers he met in Atlanta this past weekend! Wish I could have been there....

2 comments:

  1. wow! this is so sweet of you!!
    thank you!
    I'm a huge fan of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey it happens...thanks for the fun new blogs to check out! Can't wait to have you back :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...