Friday, November 28, 2008

Day 5: Thanksgiving in Austin

Thanksgiving was a casual day full of food and football in a five-hundred square foot apartment.


We started off the day watching football.



Then headed up to the Austin hills to take a family photo for Christmas while the Turkey cooked.



I took this Thanksgiving off from helping cook; there was no room for anyone else but Dad in the kitchen. Even with only one cook, it still got a "delicious" from Matt!



Eating my turkey in my butterfly chair - such a college apartment! (I had a belt on with this dress but I had to take it off for turkey time - I had to make room for all the food! Is that embarrassing or what? haha)


No one really moved from these spots all day, due to Football and the lack of room. Needless to say I was a little bored....

Hope all of you out there had a great Turkey day!

1 comment:

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...