Sunday, September 21, 2008

GASP!

I found it! The perfect Style-By-Day blog that I've been longing for for ages. It's everything I could have wished for and more.

The writer, Jessica Schroeder, is thrifty, eloquent, helpful, and beautiful to boot! She wears things from Target, thrift stores, Forever 21 and H&M and makes them look like a million bucks. I wouldn't be surprised if this talented one appears on Project Runway or America's Next Top Model soon.

Be sure to check it out: What I Wore.









Now if only I could learn to thrift and be a size 2 like her.... I think the thrifting part is more obtainable. I'll focus on that goal first.

4 comments:

  1. WOW! That is an amazing blog! I think I might get addicted to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE her blog...if only I had legs that never ended, but it's still some great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable. I want to be adorable! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, and check out her entry today. She's a DG. DG's do have the best taste!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...