Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fate!

I believe in fate on a day like today. I have a hair cut appointment tonight after work, and I've had a certain style in my head but can't express what it is. I just know it's shorter with sort-of bangs (because really, a curly haired girl cannot have full on bangs).

Well today is my lucky day. I clicked on sfgirlbybay during my daily blog roll, and there she was!! With the perfect hair! So tonight, I'm bringing these pictures to my stylist, and short hair & bangs - here I come!







(I'm going to ask my stylist to blow dry my hair straight tonight, so I'll post pics of it straight first, then curly!)

5 comments:

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...