Friday, July 25, 2008

Two Birds with One Stone...

I was playing around on the world wide web as usual, and stumbled upon a great find!

Via Another Shade of Gray I found a great art site - ostutree. You can find the best wooden art paintings on that site (and they are currently 50% off!), but since I'm currently working on my art wall, I'm more of a print girl right now. After clicking a few links, I stumbled upon this site. I found some amazing prints I'm drooling over by the same artist...






But I also found that this site creates your own art prints, too! Just upload your picture and voila! A great find since I want to make an art print of my great grandma's painting. The site again is imagekind.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...