My current days (especially work) are so busy now, my blog has suffered. I also need to do one of two things:
1. Find my point-and-shoot camera charger.
2. Remember to get MIL's connector cord for her SLR.
Once I do one of those, my posts will be much better (with pictures). But while I'm here writing a post, I'll do a Cliff Notes version of an update:
- Vegas was fun! It was fun hanging with the guys, and especially getting some quality fun time with my Matt (including a riveting game of bowling and beer).
- Work has been busy, challenging but also rewarding.
- I have a new boss who is Taiwanese; she has introduced me to some amazing new foods:
These googled images are examples of all the amazing new things I have eaten with her thus far.... the bottom image is Korean tofu pot, which I have loved for a while now but I've gotten to eat it a lot more now!
- My mom is coming out from Texas mid July - I'm very excited!
- Ruth Chris is having a amazing Summer special right now - $89 for a couple, we are going with Sterin Saturday night.
- Matt is officially 1/4th a century old... his birthday was Friday, Happy Birthday M!