Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cube Art

I was checking out Etsy again and found the perfect mini-art for my cube at work.

I've been loving the "Keep Calm and Carry On" posters that have been circulating the design world for a while, but I've never known what to do with such a large poster. Thankfully, I found a small mini-sized version perfect for my workspace.



It's 5x7, and I ordered it in lime green text from here. What a perfect phrase for those crazy hectic stressful days at work.

PSA for those print collectors out there like me - Aaron's Brothers is having their bi-annual one cent sale. I plan on hitting up the place to get some frames for a photo collage in the office. Details here. And examples here.

2 comments:

  1. I just had mine framed and love it! A great reminder in my office!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thisclose to also jumping on the bandwagon and get one for my office & home. What to do, what to do?

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...