Thursday, May 8, 2008

Pictures that make me smile

I was just reading Matt, Liz & Madeline's blog again (link on sidebar) and getting sad, so I thought I would post some pictures of things and people that make me smile.




My grandparents (on the left) on their wedding day :)


And us on our wedding day :)


Charlotte can fly!


How could you not laugh at this?

Matt loves to capture the worst pictures of me, I usually delete them before they get loaded into my iPhoto, but these snuck through:




I like doing this, It's a little glance into our lives.... I think I'll have to make it a regular on this blog.

8 comments:

  1. Bryn -
    Thanks to you I discovered the Matt, Liz and Madeline blog and now read it on a daily basis. The picture in Matt’s post today is priceless…it’s them just living life.

    Your pictures too are priceless (even the “worst pictures…”). One of my husband's favorite pictures of me is when I look like a complete goof…I begged him to delete it and he said no – I’m now glad that he didn’t. Life isn’t posed pictures…it's the un-posed ones that really show our true spirit.

    Des

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ones of flying Charlotte! So funny.

    Oh and nice shirt, I have the same one (Exp) ;) Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, you should continue to include similar posts. Just like an inspiration board, the thought process behind choosing which to include is almost as meaningly as the pictures that make it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool photo of Charlotte! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ones of flying Charlotte! So funny.

    Oh and nice shirt, I have the same one (Exp) ;) Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool photo of Charlotte! ;)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...