Thursday, April 3, 2008

You want to put a lamp where?

I saw this on apartmenttherapy.com, and I just love this look! It's such a unique way to make a bathroom feel not so.... bathroom-y.



The only bathroom it could really work in in our house is our guest bathroom - which is great because I have plans on -repainting/re-doing this bathroom. Here is a picture, unfortunately the side where the lamp would go is cut off, but you get the idea.



This bathroom has really great potential, but I haven't really done anything with it since we moved in. I love the ivory limestone counter tops (thanks, previous owners!) and the really cool pewter mirror. I have plans on painting it a very very dark navy blue. Talk about drama!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...